Author: Tuvya Zaretsky and Bodil Skjøtt | Source: visionSynergy YouTube channel
Eat, Pray, Partner – Lessons in Network Facilitation
This webinar is presented by Tuvya Zaretsky and Bodil Skjøtt, Lausanne Co-Catalysts for the Consultation on Jewish Evangelism Network. They serve as two of four facilitators for the this Lausanne network. This global network, launched as a small Lausanne working group in 1980, now serves 27 mission organizations and 200+ members in eight regional networks.
In this webinar, Tuvya Zaretsky and Bodil Skjøtt describe how a working group became a global network despite intense differences in theology, mission ideology, history, and culture. They address practical network leadership issues such as building a strong facilitation team, fighting tendencies to build an organization, and creating an environment of trust and inclusion.
- How the working group became a global network
- How the network overcame intense differences in culture, history, mission ideology and theology
- The value of a strong, multi-person facilitation team
- Resisting tendencies to develop familiar, traditional organizational structures and processes
- Creating an environment of trust and inclusion
- Creating an inclusive, safe, and welcoming space for all voices
- Webinar Video; Eat, Pray, Partner – Lessons in Network Facilitation
- Webinar Presentation: Eat, Pray, Partner – Lessons in Network Facilitation