Kärin Butler Primuth’s talk, “Partnership Is the Future of World Mission,” was delivered at the Missio Nexus 2018 Mission Leaders Conference on Partnership in Orlando, FL. In this plenary, Kärin speaks to the future of global missions, the impact of collaboration on the gospel, and the changing role of the North American church.
- Partnership is the future of world missions
- Partnering allows us to do together what none can do alone
- Partnering provides a platform to connect the global church
- Partnering retains individual identity while leveraging shared gifts, services, and strengths
- The role of the North American church is changing from Pioneering to Partnering
- Keynote Video: Partnership Is the Future of World Mission