Faith-based organizations and networks are sometimes known for what we’re against—and all too often that includes being against each other. But amid growing distrust of institutions and organizations, we have a unique opportunity to link arms across organizational boundaries and pursue a calling and a vision higher than our own agendas.
In this webinar, Peter Greer, the author of the book Rooting for Rivals, explores case studies illustrating the power of collaborative partnership and shares failures and successes in pursuing the power of open handed leadership. In a world that competes for resources and status, learn how your multi-organization network or partnership can multiply and strengthen its impact through Kingdom collaboration.
- Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand – Math 12:25.
- Do we live in a world of scarcity or abundance? This mindset will define our actions and attitude toward other ministries and how we work together.
- Is our primary loyalty to our club or the Kingdom?
- How can we all Root for our Rivals in practical ways?
- Rooting for Rivals Webinar Recording (MP4)
- Rooting for Rivals Audio (MP3)
- Rooting for Rivals Powerpoint (PPT)
- Dick Brogden. Behold How Good and Pleasant it is for Brethren to Dwell Together in Unity
- Brent Fulton. The Partnering Mindset.
- David J Gyertson. Called to Collaborate.
- Chip Sweeney. Collaboration for Bigger Kingdom Impact