Telling Your Network Story
Presenter: Heather Pubols, Global Communications Consultant and Founder of LeMotif.
Date: Tuesday, 12 May 2020
Time: 6am PDT / 9am EDT / UTC-7 (time zone converter)
Length: 90 minutes
Now, more than ever, is the time for your network to tell its story. Your network has a unique view of God’s global work. When you share what God is doing, you position the church to engage in what the Holy Spirit is doing. In a crisis, that is even more important!
By taking a leading role in curating and sharing your network’s story, your network:
- Helps more people discover, advocate for and engage in your shared cause
- Directs greater resources to strategic needs
- Encourages the church to work together in unity
- Builds foundations for new and deeper collaborative ventures
- Equips others to effectively evaluate collaborative ministry strategies.
As a result of attending this webinar, participants will:
- You will learn to discover your own unique network stories.
- You will be equipped with a basic structure for stories that you can adapt to your cultural context.
- You will learn how to find local resources to increase your storytelling capacity.
- You will learn about ways to distribute your stories using the medium that fits your audience and context
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Network and partnership leaders interested in Kingdom collaboration and partnership
- Network and partnership facilitators
- Network leadership teams
About the Presenter
Heather Pubols ([email protected]) is a global communications consultant and founder of LeMotif, a ministry focused on helping organizations and networks tell their collective stories effectively. She is a passionate advocate for collaboration and a member of International Partnering Associates (IPA).
Previously, she served nearly 20 years in various communications leadership roles with Wycliffe Bible Translators and the Wycliffe Global Alliance including leading a global journalism team.
She’s traveled to more than 50 countries and lived in four outside her home country. She and her husband currently reside in Massachusetts, USA.