2017 Synergy Summit
The 2017 Synergy Summit will be held 8 – 11 May 2017 in Chiang-Mai, Thailand.
The theme of the 2017 Synergy Summit is Leading High-Impact Networks to Advance the Great Commission.
Our planning is well underway for this ground-breaking, invitation-only gathering. We are expecting some 200 network leaders from 60+ networks — the world’s largest international summit focused specifically on mission network leadership.
This invitation-only Summit will gather catalytic, Kingdom-focused network leaders from around the world to learn from one another, explore the core competencies of high-impact network leadership, and share stories of how God is using networks to advance the Great Commission.
The three-and-a-half day event will offer mission network leaders a unique time of connection, encouragement, interactive learning, and discussion.
The visionSynergy team, serving as hosts, will be joined by an outstanding team of international presenters and facilitators who will help guide the discussions and assist leaders in contextualizing the learning for their unique situations.
During the Summit we will discuss key questions including:
- How does faith transform of network leadership?
- How does network and traditional leadership differ?
- What competencies are essential to lead high-impact Kingdom networks?
- What are common practices of high-impact Kingdom networks?
- What emerging issues are network leaders facing and what strategies can we learn from each other?
With an emphasis on creating a highly-interactive and engaging experience, mission network leaders will have the opportunity to:
- Explore new opportunities for collaboration and partnership.
- Connect, listen, and learn from each other.
- Increase effectiveness and skill as a collaborative leader.
- Share common practices, strategies, and tools to grow network impact.
- Celebrate and honor what God is accomplishing as His people work together.
Looking back at Synergy Summit 2015
The theme of the 2015 Summit was “Unleashing the Powerful Potential of Mission Networks”.
125 Kingdom-focused network leaders from 40 countries representing 44 major networks gathered in Barcelona, Spain for 2 1/2 days. We also offered two pre-conference training tracks for network leaders.
Outstanding presenters and facilitators helped springboard focused and contextualized conversation, learning and planning that focused on three key questions:
- What core competencies are needed to develop our collaborative leadership abilities?
- How can we improve as collaborative leaders?
- How can we lead missional networks as a team that see more people coming to Christ?
There was a heavy emphasis on introductions and connecting network leaders together. Many new relationships and network connections emerged from this gathering. Experienced network leaders and
Looking back at the 2013 Synergy Summit
The 2013 Synergy Summit was held in Orlando, USA.
The conference that year focused on four topics that were identified as keys to the vitality of effective missional networks:
- Building Trust
- Developing a Culture of Sharing and Exchange
- Core Operations
- The Voluntary Nature of Networks
Short presentations by practitioners were followed by personal reflection, lively discussion groups, and the identification of action plans from each session.