Facilitating effective network meetings in a collaborative, multi-cultural environment is challenging. It gets even more difficult when you need to do it all through your computer!
In this webinar, Warren Janzen, International Director for SEND, a key partnership facilitator, and author of the soon-to-be-published book Technically Connected, will be sharing practical strategies for facilitating virtual meetings that encourage cross-cultural collaboration, strong relationships and high levels of trust.
Many of the principles in this webinar are from Warren Janzen’s soon-to-be-published book “Technically Connected: Navigating Distance on Virtual Teams (Book Cover Notes).”
- How virtual network meetings differ from face-to-face meetings
- The sources and symptoms of team disconnect when online
- Tips for preparing a virtual network meeting (Before, During, After)
- Building awareness of cultural differences in online teams
- Building trust in online environments
- See webinar recording
- View webinar PowerPoint (PPT)
- A Speakup Environment – PDF Chapter from Warren Janzen’s Book “TECHnically Connected”
- Tool – TimeandDate.com – a scheduling tool to coordinate meetings across different time zones.
- Tool – Network Platforms for Teams – Microsoft Teams, Asana (Workflow Mgmt), Zoom (Video Conference Tool), Podio (Work Hub), Zoho (Project Mgmt), Trello (Kanban-style Project Management).
- Article on “Virtual Distance“.
- Article on Navigating Cultures