This book is for Christian leaders who want to enjoy the blessing of partnership, know how to gradually develop from one partner to more than 726 partner networks, and know how to work together to transform lives and understand the blessing of serving your city.
This book uses the “Hong Kong Church Network for the Poor” to show how a group of loyal and committed Christian leaders who jointly receive visions from God, rely on His guidance, and transform Christian capital into social capital eventually became a city network of more than 726 groups working together to gather strength, share resources, and exert influence in the Hong Kong community.
Whether you are an institutional manager, pastoral staff, business manager, or purely interested in developing Kingdom relationships, the book contains the biblical basis, theological theories, research knowledge, practical examples, and character stories that will inspire you and help your group achieve its calling.
Key Ideas / Topics
- Why does caring for poverty require mutual cooperation?
- Why should Christians cooperate with each other and participate in caring for poverty?
- How can we cooperate with others?
- What do we learn through cooperation?
- How to work together to bless the community?
Citation / Purchase Options
- Dr. Ma Sau Kuen Susanna, CPA. From 1 to 726 – Strategies for Network Transformation. Church Caring for the Poor Network. December 2020. Traditional Chinese. Buy the book online at VWLink.net or Breakthrough Galleries.