This book is for mission leaders who want to enjoy the blessing of partnership, know how to gradually develop from one partner to more than 726 partner networks, and know how to work together to complete big tasks, transform lives, and understand the secret to serving your city.
This book uses the “Church Caring for the Poor Network” to show how a group of loyal and committed Christian leaders who jointly receive visions from God, rely on His guidance, and gather social capital from very few resources eventually became a city network of more than 726 groups working together to gather strength, share resources, and exert influence in the Hong Kong community.
Whether you are an institutional manager, pastoral staff, business manager, or purely interested in developing the Internet, the book contains the biblical basis, theological theories, research knowledge, practical examples, and character stories that will inspire you and help your group achieve its calling.
Key Ideas / Topics
- Why does caring for poverty require mutual cooperation?
- Why should Christians cooperate with each other and participate in caring for poverty?
- How can we cooperate with others?
- What do we learn through cooperation?
- How to work together to bless the community?
Citation / Purchase Options
- Maxiu Juan. From 1 to 726 – Strategies for Network Transformation. Church Caring for the Poor Network. December 2020. Simplified Chinese. Buy the book online at VWLink.net or Breakthrough Galleries.