In this Synergy Commons webinar, Mark Avery shows how design thinking tools can help networks better understand their work’s context, increase engagement, strengthen collaboration, and improve the probability of finding a viable solution by creating a shared understanding of:
- The context or system your network is trying to impact
- How things work in this context, and
- How you can work together to change the outcomes.
This webinar is a 90-minute, hands-on, workshop-style webinar in which participants had a chance to work together through a scenario using a design thinking process. Breakout discussion sessions have been removed from the video to make it easier to watch.
- Identify the critical importance of building a shared understanding of the challenge
- Come to appreciate the power of empathy to help us collaborate more effectively
- Explore how to use timelines and story to identify points of influence in your context
- Understand when a design tool would be most useful to your partnership or network
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Ministry Collaboration and Network Facilitators
- Ministry Collaboration and Network Partners
- Church and ministry leaders
- Video: Designed for Impact: How Design Thinking Helps Networks Take on Complex Challenges. Synergy Commons Webinar. May 21, 2019.
- Powerpoint: Designed for Impact: How Design Thinking Helps Networks Take on Complex Challenges. Synergy Commons Webinar. May 21, 2019.