This video presentation by Karin Primuth, the CEO of visionSynergy, was from the first of six monthly 2020 Synergy Summit online workshops.
In this workshop presentation, Karin provides five steps network leaders can take to effectively lead their networks during times of uncertainty like the current COVID-19 pandemic. This presentation is accompanied by three interviews with network leaders from around the world who are grappling with how to respond to COVID-19.
In this presentation, Karin provides network leaders both perspective and practical tools to help them effectively engage their networks. Three interviews by leaders from several different networks also provide additional field-based insights.
- Mobilize your leaders
- Connect with your members
- Define your priorities
- Develop flexible plans
- Trust in God
Karin Primuth. Leading Your Network in Uncertain Times. Synergy Summit Workshop Series. April 2020.
- Leading Your Network in Uncertain Times – Video – 20 min
- Leading Your Network in Uncertain Times – Audio – 20 min
- Leading Your Network in Uncertain Times – Power Point
Below are the three 6 – 8 minutes interviews by Chandan Sah of EBI in India, Alex Paniagua of Comibam in Central and South America, Spain and Portugal, and Chris McBride of 24:14, a global church planting movement network.
- Chandan Sah Interview – Video – 6 – 8 min
- Alex Paniagua Interview – Video – 6 – 8 min
- Chris McBride Interview – Video – 6 – 8 min
- Margaret Wheatley. Leadership in the Age of Complexity: Hero to Host. Article. 2019.
- Cynthia Silva Parker. Living and Working Virtually in Uncertainty Article. March 2020.
- Herman Brouwer, Minu Hemmati, and Jim Woodhill. Seven Principles for Effective and Healthy Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships. Article. 2019.
- Phill Butler. Ten Aspirations of Effective Networks. Article. 2014.
- Phill Butler. Releasing the Power of Your Network. Webinar. 2016.