In this Christianity Today blog post, Samuel Chiang of the Seed Company shares five insights on Kingdom Collaboration gleaned from being part of a 10-agency collective impact bible translation alliance that is bringing God’s word to the world.
- Collaboration is about stewardship, not scarcity
- Collaboration is about mutual agreement, not compromise
- Collaboration is about making an intentional choice
- Collaboration is about completing God’s purposes
- Collaboration is about Kingdom Generosity
Citation / Resources
- Samuel Chiang. Collaboration: Is It Time? The Exchange with Ed Stetzer. Christianity Today, October 2019
- Peter Greer. Rooting for Rivals. Webinar 2019
- Karin Butler Premuth. Networks are Changing the Shape of World Missions, Frontier Missions 2017.
- Curtis Ogden. Net Work: Overcoming Scarcity Mindsets and Practice
- Brent Fulton. The Partnering Mindset
- Kenneth Hemphill. Working Cooperatively for the Kingdom