Committed Collaboration: Creating a framework for trust and mutual accountability
Dee Moskoff, Executive Director of the Connect Network, discusses how turning shared values and vision into action requires organizations and networks to build deeper levels of accountability and partnership. This transition is where networks often get stuck. In this webinar, Dee Moskoff shares a 3 stage process for building Kingdom partnership agreements that achieve results while protecting relationships and trust.
- Build a partnership through relationships not agreements.
- Invest in the relationship by taking the time to listen, gain common understanding, and build trust.
- Seek to be a peace-builder, not a peace-keeper
- Mutual accountability is built on relationship and protected by agreements
- Build agreements that protect the relationship. Agreements without relationship are just contracts.