My observation is that regardless of the size of the movement, there are several questions that must be effectively addressed to maintain health, growth and momentum. Addressing these issues is a constant filter in the minds of movement leaders
In this GACX article, Scott Ridout, President of Converge, asks movement/network leaders nine challenging questions. The answers to these questions can directly influence the long-term health and viability of a movement or network.
The Nine Questions:
- Are the leaders spiritually vibrant?
- Is the vision clear and compelling?
- Is the theology sound?
- Are systems/methods effective?
- Are the steps simple?
- Are the relationships strong?
- Are the influencers/leaders engaged?
- Are the benefits clear and communicated?
- Is progress/impact celebrated?
Scott Ridout. Nine Questions for Healthy Movements. Library. GACX, October 2018.
visionSynergy.Health Factors of Effective Networks. 2018.