In this webinar, Harry Hoffmann, Coordinator of the WEA Global Member Care Network, describes the unique circumstances of network leadership, the external and internal challenges, and its cumulative, long-term effects on the health and well being of a network leader or leadership team. Harry also discusses preventative steps leaders can use and introduces the Pyramid of Care, a model of care that can be applied to both network leaders and members.
- The unique challenges and stresses of collaborative leadership
- The differences between stress and burnout
- Ideas for managing your own or your team’s collaborative stress levels
- Introduces the Pyramid of Care, a model of care that can be applied to both network leaders and members.
- Open webinar recording on visionSynergy’s Youtube Channel
- View the webinar powerpoint
- Rob Cross, Scott Taylor, and Deb Zehner. Collaboration without Burnout. HBR. August 2018.
- Rob Cross, Reb Rebele, and Adam Grant. Collaboration overload. HBR. January-February 2016.
- Tony Schwartz and Emily Pines. Leading On Empty: How Leaders Drive Their People To Burnout. Forbes Magazine. July 2019.