How persistent and present is prayer in the life of your network? How much is prayer a part of your network’s on-going conversations, decisions, and plans? In this one hour webinar, we will look at practical ways network leaders can:
- Sustain and grow their network’s prayer life
- Weave prayer into the structure and strategy of your network
- Explore the role of Prayer Strategist and Prayer Coordinator and
- Invite prayer in their network’s conversations, decisions, and planning processes
Through case studies and stories from three different networks, our three panelists: Linda Bemis with ION, Jenny Oliphant with Ethne, and 12:14 Coalition, and Austen Ukachi with MANI, share what they have learned about keeping prayer alive and at the heart of their networks vision and work.
- Video: Keeping Prayer at the Heart of your Network (Youtube) 54 min.
- Powerpoint: Keeping Prayer Alive at the heart of your Network(PPT) Contains webinar intro ppt and four slides on pre-webinar survey results.
- Prayer Strategies (Web)
Enjoy this page of prayer strategies that can be used within a network or meeting.
- The Emerging Role of the Prayer Strategist and Strategies of Prayer
This page explores the role of the Prayer Strategist / Coordinator.
- Reaching the Unreached (Video)
This newly revised 9 min. “Spirit of the Moravians” video is about prayer movements and mission movements coming together.
- ION Prayer – Prayer Mobilization
Powerpoint from ION on praying for the unreached among oral cultures.
- Partnership Essentials: Prayer
Phill Butler highlights the spiritual basis of collaboration and partnership and the essential role of prayer in the development and growth of a partnership.